Swimming Lessons at Club Vitae Leisure Centre
You're never too young or too old to learn to swim!
Swimming is a life-saving skill and we can teach you how to swim at the Club Vitae!
Our swimming lessons are undertaken by fully qualified instructors. credited by Swim Ireland & Amateur Swimming Association (UK). We also specialise in Aquaphobia (fear of water) especially in children. We also work with people with physical and intellectual disabilities.
* Prices from under €7 a lesson
* Group and Private Lessons available. Group Lessons consist of a 9 stage programme from beginner to pre-competition
* Baby and Parent Classes (see our Lesson Plans for babies here)
* Group Lessons and Private Lessons available.
* Aqua Aerobics’ on Tuesday and Friday mornings between 9.30 & 10.30
We have an extensive schedule of classes available for members & non-members alike. Starting with Ducklings, our curriculum brings learners through a series of levels, from Tadpoles, Seahorses, Goldfish, Swordfish, Stingrays and Sharks - right up to Dolphins and Barracudas. At the highest levels, students will have developed a wide range of skills and will be swimming like fish!