Hotel Rooms with Self-Catering choices too!
The choice is yours for family friendly holiday accommodation in Cork!
Due to the current Covid_19 Pandemic, Hotel Bedrooms and Self-Catering Apartments will remain closed this summer. More info here
Holiday Homes are available to book from the 20th July
* Tea & coffee making facilities
* Multi channel TV
* Direct dial telephone
* DVD player, hairdryer, iron & ironing board available upon request
* Baby travel cot available upon request. One cot is complimentary per booking. Should you require additional cots a €10 charge applies
* Seaside views
Hotel Policy on check in
4.00 pm for hotel bedrooms and apartments
4.00 pm for holiday homes
11.00 am hotel rooms and apartments
10.00 am for holiday homes
Guests are welcome to use the hotel facilities & Leisure facilities prior to check-in. Please contact hotel reception on arrival.
It is hotel policy to request two forms of identification on check in. Also, if the accommodation has been reserved with a credit card this credit card must be furnished at the time of check in. We have a security deposit requirement for all accommodation and this must be paid in cash upon check in and backed up with a copy of a credit card. A debit card cannot be used for security deposits.
Reservation Terms and Conditions.
All rates quoted are subject to availability and change.
- The booking deposit which is taken at the time of booking is non-refundable.
- All regular bookings must be cancelled by midday on the day prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charge of first night stay.
- Cancellations can only be implemented by phoning or faxing Quality Hotel Youghal directly.
- On booking, guests are advised to save the cancellation confirmation number they receive.
All weekly and summer booking require a non-refundable deposit of €250. The card provided for booking will be used to secure this deposit. This is charged to your credit card at the time you “make reservation” submission online. The hotel will contact guests directly regarding their bookings and dates.
Note: The booking deposit will show as 'Net Affinity, Dublin' on your credit card statement. The remaining charge is payable to the hotel upon arrival by cash / Laser / Debit Card, alternatively a Credit Card can be taken to secure the amount due.
SUMMER BOOKINGS: A deposit to the value of the first nights’ accommodation will be secured to guarantee your dates for you. This is non-refundable and non-transferable for summer dates. The 48-hour cancellation does not apply for summer bookings.
Holiday Home Security Damage Deposit:
There is a Security Damage Deposit payable on check-in of €250 for all Holiday Home Bookings - this can be paid by a pre-authorisation on a Credit Card / Laser payment / Debit Card Payment or cash. This is fully refundable following an inspection of the house by Housekeeping on departure.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all material on the Quality Hotel Youghal website, Quality Hotel Youghal does not accept direct, indirect or consequential liability for loss or damage due any errors or omissions.
We have a variety of flexible options available for our guests AND you can choose yourself exactly what you want in your individually tailored holiday package!
Looking for great rates for a holiday break?
At Quality Hotel, we offer good value deals all year round. You can choose exactly what you want, from a one-night stay, to a two-night break away to the sea, or a week long visit during the summer school holidays. We are sure to have something to suit your budget!
- Give us a call if you have any special requests for your stay and we will do our best to facilitate you. Call 024 93050